Friday, June 25, 2010

Rest Day In Spokane

June 25, 2010
4 miles

This being a rest day I wanted to do chores for then next leg of the ride.

I started out going to Starbucks with Tim, our support person. We had a good time talking for about one hour before we went to the Ganzaga Cafeteria for breakfast.

Next I took about one hour cleaning my bike as it is amazing how filthy it gets riding through all kinds of conditions. I also did some laundry in the dorm we are staying since the next several days will not have any kind of conventional laundromats. Next up was some shopping at Walgreens and REI.

Finally I went back to the Gonzaga library to blog.

We had meals provided in the Gonzaga University cafeteria.

We will have a meeting tonight as tomorrow is another ride day, this time crossing into Idaho.

Gonzaga University

No comments:

Post a Comment